Stefan Garcia is an attorney at Blaies & Hightower who practices primarily in the area of civil litigation. His specific areas of practice are commercial litigation, insurance defense, personal injury, wrongful death, and healthcare/medical malpractice. He is licensed to practice in the State of Texas.
Stefan received his Bachelor of Business in Accounting from University of the Incarnate Word, magna cum laude. He earned his Juris Doctor from Baylor University School of Law. While at Baylor, he excelled most in oral advocacy, reaching the late rounds of moot court competitions and receiving the highest grade in his Trial Advocacy class. Stefan also served as Treasurer for the Hispanic American Law Student Association and enjoyed volunteering in the Baylor Law Veteran’s Legal Aid Clinic. Stefan gained valuable litigation experience and participated in trying multiple cases to verdict in San Antonio, Texas before moving to Fort Worth and joining the Blaies & Hightower team.
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2020
- High A Recipient, Trial Advocacy
- Student Relations Chair, Student Bar Association
- Treasurer, Hispanic American Law Student Association
- Dawson & Sodd Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist
- M.D. Anderson Foundation Moot Court Competition, Barrister
- University of the Incarnate Word, B.B.A in Accounting, magna cum laude, 2016
- Dean’s List
- Delta Mu Delta International Business Honor Society
- Parliamentarian, Student Government Association