Kyler is an associate at Blaies & Hightower who practices primarily in the area of civil litigation. Her specific areas of practice include premise liability and personal injury litigation. She is licensed to practice in the state of Texas.
Kyler received her undergraduate degree, cum laude, in International Political Economy from the University of Texas at Dallas. She earned her law degree, magna cum laude, from Pepperdine University School of Law. While at Pepperdine, she served as an Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review. Kyler was a member of the Moot Court Team, Trial Team, Christian Legal Society, International Legal Sociaety, and she participated in Pepperdine University School of Law’s London Program and the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution Program, Kyler also spent a summer in Uganda working with International Justice Mission through the Pepperdine Sudreau Global Justice Program.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Pepperdine Law Review - Associate Editor
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Research Assistant for Professor Barry McDonald
- Faculty Scholar
- Straus Certificate in Dispute Resolution
- Vincent S. Dalsimer Moot Court, Middle Temple Moot, Winner
- Cipolla Trial Advocacy Competition, Finalist
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in Corporations Law, International Investment Disputes, International Business Transactions, and International Criminal Law
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.S., cum laude, 2014
- Academic Excellence Scholar
- Collegium V Honors Program Graduate
- Delta Delta Delta, Vice President of Administration
- Order of Omega, Vice President