Greg is a founding member of the firm and serves as its managing partner. He has extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts, having tried numerous cases to verdict during his career. Greg is board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is recognized as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is licensed to practice law in both Texas and Oklahoma. Greg’s practice areas include: complex commercial litigation and arbitration, personal injury, health care/medical malpractice, defense of agents/brokers, legal malpractice defense, products liability, and sexual molestation cases. Greg is also an active mediator.
Greg is AV rated by Martindale-Hubble and has been recognized as a Top Attorney by his peers in Fort Worth Magazine (2002–2018), as well as a Texas Super Lawyer in Law and Politics Magazine (2004–2018). He has been identified as one of the “Elite 100” lawyers in Tarrant County by the Fort Worth Business Press. Greg serves as area Vice-President for the Texas Association of Defense Counsel. He is also a member of the State Bar of Texas, Tarrant County Bar Association, Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Defense Research Institute, and the Bar Association of the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Greg is a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. He is licensed in the United States Supreme Court, and the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
Greg received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Baylor University. He earned his law degree from Baylor University School of Law. While in law school, Greg studied at Emmanuel College, Cambridge University in the United Kingdom and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi legal honor fraternity.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Phi Delta Phi
- Baylor University, B.A.
Awards and Recognitions
- Bar Register Preeminent Lawyers 2020 by Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected as a Top Attorney in Fort Worth, 2002-2018, by Fort Worth Magazine
- 2019 AV Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence by Martindale Hubble
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel - Nation's Top One Percent 2015-2019
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Civil Trial Specialist - National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Named as a Texas Super Lawyer, 2004-2019, by Law and Politics Magazine