Chase Price is an associate attorney at Blaies & Hightower who practices primarily in the area of civil litigation. His specific areas of practice include insurance defense and personal injury.
Chase received a Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude with honors, from Texas Tech University. He received his law degree, magna cum laude with a concentration in health law, from the Texas Tech University School of Law. During his time at Tech Law, Chase served on the boards of the Tech Health Law Association, Phi Alpha Delta, and the Hispanic Law Students Association. Prior to his final year of law school, Chase received his temporary law license, which he utilized to assist indigent clients for Legal Aid Society of Lubbock and the Tech Law Civil Practice Clinic—handling a variety of civil matters from protective orders to employment discrimination.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., Health Law Concentration, Magna Cum Laude
- Civil Practice Clinic- Student Attorney
- Tech Health Law Association- President
- Distinction Awards- Election Law, Global Biosecurity Law, Criminal Procedure, Gaming and Racing Law, and Non-Profit Organizations
- TTU Advanced Moot Court Competition- Top Orator Award
- Texas Tech University, B.A. Political Science, Magna Cum Laude with Honors
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Chancellor’s Council Honors College Scholar
- Top 10% Scholarship Recipient
Speeches and Publications
- Chase Price, All Things Are Bigger in Texas: Due Process Issues of Area Quarantine, 9 Journal of Biosecurity, Biosafety, and Biodefense Law, 1 (2018).