Brian is a partner at Blaies & Hightower who practices primarily in the area of civil litigation. His specific areas of expertise include complex commercial litigation, personal injury litigation, and professional liability litigation. Brian earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Baylor University School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Brian served as a member of the editorial board for the Baylor Law Review, participated in various moot court teams, and graduated in the top 5% of his law school class. Since graduating from law school, Brian has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star (2019-2022) and as a top litigation attorney by Fort Worth, Texas magazine (2013-2018) and 360 West magazine (2017-2019). In 2018, Brian was honored to be named to “The 400” by Fort Worth, Inc. magazine.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010
- Moot Court - Semi-finalist, Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition (2010); Regional Champion, ACTL/New York City Bar National Moot Court Competition (2010).
- Order of the Barristers (2008-2010)
- Baylor Law Review - Member of Editorial Board (2009-2010), Managing Senior Executive Editor (Fall 2009-Spring 2010), Senior Executive Editor (Spring 2009), Associate Editor (Fall 2008-Winter 2008).
- The University of Texas at Arlington, B.A. History, magna cum laude, 2007
Awards and Recognitions
- Top Attorney in Commercial Litigation Law, 360 West magazine, 2017-2019
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2019-2022
- Named to The 400 by Fort Worth, Inc. magazine, 2018
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2015-2018
- Top Attorney in Civil Law, 360 West magazine 2017
- Top Attorney under five years in practice, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2013-2014